SAB Goblin Kraken Helicopter Kit
With SAB Rotorblades and tail blades
A new standard of RC helicopter. Brand new drive chain design. Redesigned structure.
- New drivetrain in aluminum housing, stable, lightweight, modular.
- New main rotor shaft made of a steel alloy with integrated freewheel.
- Independent shafts for rear and main belt drive for easier construction.
- New ultralight 7075 aluminum rotor head. Highly adjustable,
- leading linkage and fully adjustable damping system.
- New rear body and faster replacement of the tail fin.
- Overall 22% lighter than the old Goblin rear body.
- New chassis and rear design with integrated components and lightweight hood.
- New improved tail boom crash system
- Crash-resistant mechanics.
- Rotor diameter: 1558mm
- Rotor blade length: 690mm
- Weight: 3820g grams (without flight battery)
Recommended components (not included):
- Swashplate servos: Standard 40mm
- Tail servo: Standard 40mm
- Brushless controller / ESC (12S, 160-200A):
- Motor (450-540KV, max 64 × 64mm):
- Batteries: 12S 4800mAh (4200-5500mAh, max 60x58x350mm)
- SAB Goblin KRAKEN Heli Kit
- SAB TBS Carbon Main & Tail Rotor Blades
- Assembly instructions
What’s still needed:
- 1× remote control (at least 6-channel)
- 1× receiver (suitable for remote control)
- 3× swashplate servos (standard size (40mm))
- 1× tail servo (standard size (40mm))
- 1× flybarless system (for example BRAIN 2)
- 1× flight battery (LiPo 1x 12S 44.4V 4200-5200mAh or 2x 6S 22.2V 4200-5200mAh)